The Atora Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the News Feed for the Grand Opening Promo. You won't regret it ;D

Kiiro Rush

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiiro

Kiiro

Kiiro Rush Empty
PostSubject: Kiiro Rush   Kiiro Rush I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Kiiro Rush Green.%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29.240.1375536
K-I-I-R-O- - -R-U-S-H- -

he is 21 years old. he is a SCIENTIST who came from PALLET TOWN, KANTO

I AM WHAT I AM !!
Kiiro is an average build man standing at 6'2'' and weighing around 190 pounds. He has spikey, blond hair that occasionally covers his left eye, though he quickly bats it free from his vision--he should really just cut his hair. He has bright, happy green eyes that sparkle in the midday sun. His skin has darkened just a bit from his days in the sun during his teen years, but after a few years sitting in a lab, his skin has returned to it's slightly pale tone. Hopefully that will change during his stay in the Atora Region.

He tends to wear clothes that wrap around his body snugly. A plane white tank with a dulled out yellow jacket on top is his usually torso wear. As for the legs, a pair of dark jeans is what he always wears, unless the weather calls for something lighter or heavier.

I DO WHAT I WANT !!
Kiiro is rather OCD when it comes to life. Everything needs to be organized properly, and every Pokemon should have a good balance between offense and defense. Sure, it can stress him out a bit when he's in the wild and he sees imperfect wild Pokemon fluttering about, but that is something he has learned to adjust to (mostly).

But, putting that aside, Kiiro can be an upbeat, fun guy when he's not in battle mode. He prefers the company of others, and though he hates to admit it out loud, he's a bit of an attention whore. It's not his fault that he naturally takes the stage and people just love him.

However, once he gets caught up in the heat of battle, he changes to a different person. He becomes stern, serious, and maybe even a bit dark. He commands his Pokemon swiftly, with no regards for the safety of his own (or the opponent's) Pokemon. True, it's not exactly the sporty way to fight Pokemon battles, but it does get the job done.

THIS IS MY STORY
Kiiro spent his childhood years with his grandfather (his parnets both died for reason unknown to him) Professor Oak. Once old enough, Kiiro began to help his grandfather out around the lab and slowly learned nearly everything known about the Pokemon in the Kanto region. Needless to say, he grew tired of the same ol', same ol' of the Kanto region. On his 15th birthday, he obtained a Bulbasaur from his grandfather then made his way throughout the Johto and Hoenn regions. Along the way, he gathered a few Pokemon to help him in his travels: Pidgeot, Lapras, Gallade, and a Pichu.

By the time he turned 20, he had fully explored these regions and made his way back home to stay with his grandfather who he hoped to share his knowledge with. Once there, Kiiro was shocked when his grandfather suggested that he actually try raising Pokemon rather than researching them. Sure, Kiiro had somewhat trained his current platoon of Pokemon. but he had never put any serious work into it. Actually, he had never even given the idea of become a trainer any thought. A few days passed and Kiiro had packed his bags. He left his current Pokemon behind, thinking it would be a good idea to have a fresh start then hopped onto his Pidgeot. After saying good bye once again to his grandfather, he commanded his flying pokemon to take him to the Atora region. Once there, he told his bird to return home then made his way down a lonely dirt path.

BABY STEPS
Kiiro stretched and yawned as he made his way down the snake-like path. A decrepit sign with letters erroded away by time and weather had pointed him down this path, promising that there was some sort of Pokemon trainer who was willing to give out free Pokemon to anyone interested in becoming a trainer. Well, Kiiro was someone interested in becoming a trainer, but there was still no sign of this building.

The path continued to weave its way through a dense forest. From all directions, he could hear the sound of Pokemon shuffling through the foliage, or calling out to their friends and mates. It was calming, yet stressing at the same time. The sounds of nature had become a sort of lullaby to the former reseracher, but his wreched mind kept pestering him about the inconsistancies and randomness of the things around him. The trees sprouted from random spots, the wild Pokemon were ignorant to their unbalanced moves and types. Kiiro couldn't help but sigh at the conflict within him.

The path turned to the left suddenly, and from the corner of his eyes, Kiiro could make out the telltale signs of a building. A sigh of relief passed his lips this time as he broke out into a jog. It was about time. Who puts a research facility out in the middle of no where anyway? Upon approaching the front door, Kiiro fixed his clothing then knocked a few times on the door. "Hello?" He cleared his voice before speaking again. "Is there where I can get a Pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Sylv
Admin
Sylv

Trainer Card
Trainer Class: Administrator
Prize Points: 0

Kiiro Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiiro Rush   Kiiro Rush I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:29 pm

*Smacks Approved Stamp on app* Welcome to the site! Be sure to link this thread in your signature.
Back to top Go down
https://atoraregion.forumotion.com

Kiiro Rush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Atora Region :: Character Development :: Character Creation :: Character Logs-
Jump to: