The Atora Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the News Feed for the Grand Opening Promo. You won't regret it ;D

I WILL BE--- [open/mod]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HIKAGE

HIKAGE

Trainer Card
Trainer Class: Pokemorph (635)
Prize Points:

I WILL BE--- [open/mod] Empty
PostSubject: I WILL BE--- [open/mod]   I WILL BE--- [open/mod] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:57 pm

So... This was a forest?

Wide eyes scanned over each tree as he walked, taking in every minuscule detail. He had never been in a forest before, but he had seen pictures in books. Jeez, he was sheltered. Draped over his neck was the satchel that the professor had given him. He had found it much more comfortable to put the strap over his neck and arm, and he had somehow found some space for the box he had been given to be placed inside the bag as well. The satchel, however, looked very awkward with everything inside it.

Cradled safely within his arms and covered and warmed by his own body heat and the trench coat was the black and white egg he had been given at the laboratory. He was curious as to what it would hatch into. There were faint movements from the egg, but that gave him nothing. He just hoped whatever came from it would be fine with traveling beside him until he was able to get another Pokeball.

He shouldn't worry too much about the egg right now, though. He had been walking for a good hour or so, and he still couldn't find the other side of this forest. The subject frowned, flicking his tail back and forth with irritation.
Back to top Go down
Sylv
Admin
Sylv

Trainer Card
Trainer Class: Administrator
Prize Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: I WILL BE--- [open/mod]   I WILL BE--- [open/mod] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:39 pm

It was as if the newbie trainer was parting the sea of Pokemon that lived in the forest. Every wild Pokemon swiftly left the area as he proceeded through it, leaving nothing but the silence of the the windless, midday forest. Not even a branch fell from the tree to break the silence. No, only the sounds of his footsteps echoed throughout the green labyrinth.

Untill there were a loud CRAACK.

The egg held snug in his arms shivered in his grasp then a few hairline cracks appeared on the surface. Before any more cracks could be observed, the entire egg began to glow a brilliant white light that threatened to blind the new trainer. Then, the solid form of the egg suddenly changed into a soft, wispy form that shifted against his arms. The white light faded to reveal a rather tiny black Pokemon that stared up at the pokemorph with blue eyes. The Darkrai blinked then looked away, as if he was shy, or scared.

I WILL BE--- [open/mod] 491
Darkrai, the Pitch-Black Pokemon
Level/EXP: 1 ... 0/1 EXP
Type: Dark
Ability: Bad Dreams
Attacks: Ominous Wind, Disable
Personality: Timid. Quiet. Likes to stay near his trainer. Hesitant in battle
Back to top Go down
https://atoraregion.forumotion.com
HIKAGE

HIKAGE

Trainer Card
Prize Points:

PostSubject: Re: I WILL BE--- [open/mod]   I WILL BE--- [open/mod] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm

He hadn't noticed how silent the forest was until he could hear the beat of his own heart. That was a strange thing to hear. Perhaps he was getting... Scared? Was the the correct emotion? A form pulled the corners of his lips down as he pondered this, flicking his tail and curling it with each change of thought. He was pulled out of his thoughts as soon as the egg in his arms shivered.

He tensed, halting in the middle of the path. His eyes slowly moved from the trees to the egg, taking a quick note of the small cracks forming. Then came the light. Oh, there went his sight. The Hydreigon cringed, holding the egg out as he turned his head to escape from the blinding light. It took him a few moments to realize he wasn't holding an egg out anymore. The hard shell had turned soft, and the distance between his hands grew about twice.

Slowly, HIKAGE turned his head back, staring dumbfounded at the creature that replaced the egg. It was... He had seen it in one of the picture books the old man had. Oh, what was its name... It started with a D. Darkie? Danny? Darfalomew? Dar... Dark... Darkrai? That sounded about right. A large grin spread across his face, flashing sharp teeth at the infant Pokemon of the new moon. "Welcome to the team." He chirped, never letting his grin drop as he brought the Darkrai in for a hug. What, a big bad dragon can't cuddle?
Back to top Go down
Sylv
Admin
Sylv

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: I WILL BE--- [open/mod]   I WILL BE--- [open/mod] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

The Darkrai wrapped his ghostly arms tightly around his trainer's neck and simply stayed that way, obviously content with the position as his eyes darted about the forest. He then turned his eyes up to his new trainer and mumbled in a voice almost too quiet to hear: "Okay..." He then turned his eyes back to forest, as if waiting for something.
You may now roleplay your own Darkrai now.
Drawn in by the curious light and sudden commotion was, seemingly, the only Pokemon still in the forest. Though her feet were light on the ground and she weaved through the underbrush with agile grace, the sound sof her movements could be faintly heard. The Grass type popped her head out from a bush near the Hydreigon-Morph and shifted her bright brown eyes between the half-human and the legendary Pokemon of darkness.

Leaf-like ears folded back against her neck as the Leafeon dared to take another step out. Gathering her courage, she popped her ears back up, puffed out her chest and announced her entrance."What are you doing here? Don't you know this is sacred grounds?" She huffed, only half of her body visible, the other half still hidden by the bush.

I WILL BE--- [open/mod] 470
Leafeon, the Verdant Pokemon
Level: 7
Type: Grass
Abilities: Leaf Guard
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Energy Ball
Nature: Adamant.
Back to top Go down
HIKAGE

HIKAGE

Trainer Card
Prize Points:

PostSubject: Re: I WILL BE--- [open/mod]   I WILL BE--- [open/mod] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:57 pm

HIKAGE chuckled, tightening his arms around the Darkrai at the soft words. A Pokemon who could speak as well? Sweet. Wait, as a Pokemorph, he could also understand the Pokemon speech as well... Right? He didn't know. He had heard once before that some Legendary Pokemon could speak the language of the humans, but everything was really just too confusing to him.

Grey and red eyes blinked a few times, muscles tensing as he heard another voice. Never letting the infant Pokemon down, the boy turned towards the source of the voice. His eyes locked on the source, confusion crossing his face as the only wild Pokemon he had seen this entire time happened to be the owner of the voice. So.. He could understand Pokemon speech? The confusion quickly wiped off his face as he took a few steps towards the Leafeon, shifting the Darkrai on to his hip, almost as if he were carrying a human child. Well, he was big enough for it, despite having just hatched.

"I wouldn't know at all, miss!" He chirped, deciding that an unknown Pokemon was better than an unknown human. The humans were the main threat to him. They couldn't be trusted unless they were Papa or Professor Cedar. At least, he hoped the man he had met could be trusted. He did give him a total of six Pokemon upon his first visit. His tail waved back and forth, drawing random marks into the dirt. "Why is it so sacred?"
Back to top Go down
Sylv
Admin
Sylv

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: I WILL BE--- [open/mod]   I WILL BE--- [open/mod] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:02 pm

What a strange person... Pokemon... Thing... The Leafeon thought as she finally decided to look him over. He seemed so blissfully unaware of anything. Hadn't he noticed the fact that there were no other Pokemon here? Hadn't he noticed how out of place everything was here? Leafeon blinked in confusion then took a half step back into the brush, her resolve fading just a bit. "Because!" She barked, as if that was a good enough answer. She then shifted her eyes around the forest, making sure no one was watching. She then dropped her voice. "Look... You need to get out of here... It isn't safe.." And with that said, she quickly spun around and disappeared into the bushes.

Well.. That was odd. What will the new trainer do now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WILL BE--- [open/mod]   I WILL BE--- [open/mod] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I WILL BE--- [open/mod]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Atora Region :: The Wilderness :: Nocturis Forest-
Jump to: